2020 Event sold out – CANCELLED
Sunday 9th February 2020
This run is open to all levels of ability runners who are looking for a fun challenge.
The challenge is to compete as many 5 mile laps as you wish, within the 6 hour time limit. There is also a shorter lap! There will be a bespoke medal for each participant. After each lap you can stop at our refuel station so there is no need to carry any additional weight.
Bespoke medals, free race photos, plenty of food and drinks for all participants.
The Stopsley Challenge is perfect for:
- Training for your spring marathon
- Running a new distance for the first time
- Doing a long distance without having to carry all the gear
- Judging how good your endurance level is
- Getting back into running without a fear of being left behind
Organised by Stopsley Striders